Friday, January 19, 2007

what a peculiar day.

my day didn't really start off well,
ss and chinese were such a bore.

and pe was odd,
you see i hadn't take pe today,
but i still had a bad fall.
my knees and palms are still hurting and slightly bleeding til now.

and recess was so weird.
chemistry was rubbish and amaths was a total blank.
yet we still had an extra english lesson after sch,
of which lasted for such a short time.

later i had lunch with fenny,
and gabriel kindly treated us to drinks,
surprisingly.

later we boarded the bus and headed for ccab for the juniors match.
through God's grace the juniors won SCGS with a score of 14-10.
indeed God helps those who helps themselves and is worthy of it.
Praise the Lord (:

then we went back to sch and i was feeling faint,
so daddy picked me up and i got home soon.
tht's my day!

TTFN (:


my soul Lord to you surrendered


No comments: